Mardi Himal Trek is least visited and truly a hidden treasure in Annapurna Region. The trek heads through the miraculous rhododendron forest and the dramatic landscapes with the spectacular views of Mardi Himal, Fishtail, Annapurna, and Himchuli peaks.
Siding, Lwang, Ghalel, and Mardi Himal Base Camp are the major attractions of this place. These villages are totally untouched with modern development. People are involved mostly in agriculture, service and handicrafts. Huge Tea gardens in the Lwang and Ghalel villages serve you one of the most amazing-scented teas in the world.
While choosing your trek to Nepal, it is better to collect as much as information about weather, temperature, altitude. These factors are important to make any trekking days amazing and memorable.
Why choose Mardi Himal Trek?
Mardi Himal Base Camp trek is a short trekking package for trekkers looking to experience the thrill within a short period of time.
- Less touristy-area gives you the real taste of remote Nepal
- Picturesque landscape and richly green forests with vibrant flowers like oak, maple including vibrant colored- rhododendrons
- Local homestay where you will get a chance to stay with local people and know their culture
- Spectacular views of Mount Annapurna, Fishtail, Mardi Himal, and Himchuli peaks
- Impressive elevation gain in less time
Where is Mardi Himal located?
Mardi Himal is located towards the east of the most popular Annapurna Base Camp Trek virtually under the spectacular Machhapuchhre(Fishtail), between Annapurna South and Annapurna II. Its falls in Annapurna Conservation Area. Like every Annapurna Region Trek, Mardi Himal Trek also marks its beginning from the beautiful city, Pokhara (827m). And the trek goes through quiet stone built villages passing vibrant colored rhododendron forests.
You will start your journey to Mardi Himal Base Camp from Kathmandu (1300m). Set off your drive to Pokhara(827m). Destination locating at higher altitude- Low Camp (2970m), High Camp (3540m), and Mardi Himal Base Camp (4500m).
Weather and Temperature- Mardi Himal Trek
Nepal has a tropical climate and is blessed with pleasant weather year-all-round. Nepal has got four seasons. They are spring, monsoon, autumn, and winter.
Note: Out of these seasons, Spring and Autumn are considered as the best seasons for trekking. The temperature on this season will be moderate which makes the journey comfortable and memorable. The vibrant blossoms of flowers and amazing green lush forests make the trekking days stimulating.
How difficult is to trek Mardi Himal?
Mardi Himal is a short trek. Many trekkers would rate it as easy trek because it doesn’t take you to the difficult places. But, many beginners would rate it as a moderate trek because of the exhausting 5-6 hours uphill walk. Although, the resting spots on the way make the trek relatively easier.
The trails are not paved, however, is quite rugged and rough and rocky. The trails take you to the altitude of 4500m. Overlooking the Mardi Himal base camp, the captivating views of mountains and the fresh cold air towards your face makes you forget the steep climb to the Base Camp and make you feel like definitely worth it!
Mardi Himal Trekking Costs
Osho adventure is hosting Mardi Himal Trek for USD 999 after special discounts for upcoming Spring and Autumn season 2019.
- Airport pickup and drop
- Twin or double sharing accommodation in a hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara; Breakfast included
- A professional and experienced trekking guide speaking English, Mandarin Chinese, Russian, Hindi as per need.
- All land transportations
- Tea house accommodation during the trek
- All standard meals during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Annapurna National Park permits and TIMS for trekking.
- Farewell dinner in a typical Nepali Restaurant with the cultural dance show.
- Porter services (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- All official expenses
Fixed Date Trips
|TRIP DATES||PRICE||SPACE LEFT|