Prabal Raj Pokhrel Raj was born in Kathmandu, Valley, the cradle of Hindu and Buddhist culture in Nepal in 1961. He received his master level education from journalism from Belarusian State University, Minsk in 1989. He has also been teaching journalism and mass communication at Tribhuvan University, Nepal. Mr. Pokhrel received education in teaching Russian language and culture from Belarusian State University.
He is a specialist in Hindu and Buddhist culture, arts and artifacts. He has been engaged in tourism industry after receiving training and registration as a tour guide from the Ministry of Tourism. He has been a guide in Russian Language since 18 years. Apart from Russian language he has very good command over English and Hindi languages as well. Mr.Pokhrel is very popular amongst the guest visiting Nepal as he takes good care of their requests in sightseeing, Eastern culture, religion, language. Guests prefer to call him Raj. He is a fully trained leader and is an expert leader for Nepal, Bhutan and Tibet.
- Tour Guide Training from Government of Nepal
- First Aid Training from Kathmandu Environmental Education Project
- English Language Training from Kathmandu Environmental Education Project
- Eco Trekking Workshop & Adventure Meet TAAN (Trekking Agents Association Of Nepal)
- Basic Rock & Ice Climbing & Mountaineering Nepal from Nepal Mountaineering Association