Suraj Humagai was born in the beautiful near Balthali Village resort, which is located in the Kavre district of Nepal. Suraj Humagai has been in this profession for more than ten years now. He is a fully trained leader and is an expert leader for Nepal, Bhutan and Tibet.
He was in Russia during the ’90s. He lived there for twelve years for study and work purpose. By staying over there have gave him firsthand knowledge of the Russian language as well as the opportunity to interact with the people of Russia. His knowledge of Russian language gives him an edge in handling our Russian guests better. He is well versed in this language and has taken care of our guests very well. He has been to almost all of the cities and districts in Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan and has extensive knowledge of all the places. He has also travelled in Russia, India, Kailash and China. Even though being a tour guide, he has also been to some of the famous trekking zones of Nepal like Everest Base Camp, Upper Mustang, Muktinath, Langtang and Dolpo.
- Tour Guide Training from Government of Nepal
- First Aid Training from Kathmandu Environmental Education Project
- English Language Training from Kathmandu Environmental Education Project
- Eco Trekking Workshop & Adventure Meet TAAN (Trekking Agents Association Of Nepal)
- Basic Rock & Ice Climbing & Mountaineering Nepal from Nepal Mountaineering Association