Pokhara is one of the most popular locations in Nepal for hot ballooning. It’s also one of the few places in the world you can balloon almost all year round. Trips run in boiling hot summers and snowy winters – and the landscape looks incredible in both. While on a flight, you won’t just see a few balloons, the sky will be filled with around 50 balloons of different colors and designs. Every day is like a fiesta.
Pokhara has excellent safety records for many adventure sports including hot air ballooning. To fly here, pilots must be well trained and must have been taken training for more than 5 times in other parts of the world.
- Flying above the Annapurna range, the Fishtail, Dhaulagiri, Hiunchuli, Lamjung Himal and lakes of Pokhara valley
- Bird’s-eye view of beautiful Phewa lake and Pokhara valley.
- 60-minutes of flight takes off from beautiful Dhampus village.
- The flight will fly over up to 500 meters high in the sky.
- Mind-blowing panoramic views of mountain ranges at the higher points while you can pick up fruits from trees in the lower.