Visiting the most pristine and highest placed Tilicho Lake (4949m) has been the dreams for many explorers around the world. It is a glacier-fed lake surrounded by crystal clear mountains, plenty of indigenous folklore, and extreme environment with the presence of a strong spiritualness.
- Visit one of the most sacred and pristine highest placed Tilicho Lake on the Earth.
- Amazing Annapurna Himalaya Ranges and dramatic landscapes around Manang Region.
- Explore thousands of years old monasteries, chortens and trekking trails.
- Stay with local people and experience their culture.
- Walk through the banks of rushing Kaligandaki river that is originated from massive ranges of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna.
- Cross one of the highest viewpoints, Thorang La Pass.