This trek is the excellent alternative to Annapurna Ghorepani Trek to those who want a little more off beaten trail to explore remotely Nepal with fewer tourists. An early morning Himalayan sunrise views at Poonhill is the starting impression of the trek.
- Walk through the lush pine forests, high cascading waterfalls, rushing rivers listening birds singing.
- Embrace the glowing Himalayan sunrise views from Poonhill.
- Stay with local Gurung and Magar tribes of people along the way to Khopra Danda and know their surprising culture of welcoming guests.
- Explore the sacred and pristine Khayer Lake, one of the holiest place for Hindus.
- Enjoy your spear time at natural hot spring in Tatopani.
- Enjoy the majestic close-up views of Dhaulagiri massif, Annapurna, Lamjung Himal, Nilgiri, Hiuchuli from the Khopra Danda View point.