Annapurna circuit express trek is tailor-made tea house trekking for 10 days. It is best suited for those trekkers who want to enjoy short trekking in the limited cost and time frame. The itinerary is designed in such fashion that one can enjoy Annapurna region circuit hiking in short time period including food and permit. Annapurna Circuit Trek has its own distinct feature. Trekkers unanimously talk about the circuit for its scenic beauty of rivers, flora, fauna, and mountains despite road construction in modern days have threatened this classic trekking site. The trail passes through Lamjung, Manang, Mustang, and Kaski (Myagdi). The trekking goes anti-clockwise from Besisahar to Nayapul and reaches to Thorong La Pass at an altitude of 5416 m. It passes series of mountains like, Manaslu which is more than 8000m.
- You will lose at least 5-10 lbs
- One who has limited time frame prefers Annapurna Circuit Express Trekking.
- Trekkers unanimously talk about the circuit for its scenic beauty of rivers, flora, fauna and mountains.
- You see at least eight peaks including world’s deepest gorge called Dana.
- The trek leads to famous Budddhist and Hindu holy sites, significantly Muktinath—a sacred site for both Hindus and Buddhists.
- The circuit inhabits more than ten different culturally rich ethnic groups that reside in different climate zones there.