Annapurna MBC Trek 7 days is the shortest trek to do in Nepal. It is the best and customized trail to Annapurna region of the Himalayan country, Nepal. Annapurna is massif of height 8,091m (26,545ft) and base camp at 4,130m above sea level. Annapurna region is famous for hiking, trekking, expediting and climbing. This short trek gives you the glimpse of Nepalese extreme Himalayas, people of different communities with their own cultures, traditions, and values, rare and unique vegetation and wilderness, and unforgettable trail through the snowy landscape.
- Walk between Annapurna Base Camp and Machhapuchhre Base Camp
- Reaching the highest point of the trek, Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m)
- Exploring ancient popular Gurung villages, Ghandruk and Chhomrong
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP)
- Mountains like Himchuli Barahi Shikhar, Glacier Dom, Gangapurna, Machhapuchhre, Annapurna South, Annapurna I, and Annapurna III
- Jhinu Natural Hot Spring
- Species of rare floras and faunas like rhododendron, pine, spruce, fir trees, and reptiles, gharials, leopard, langur monkeys, rhesus monkeys, bear, musk deer, and other beasts.
- Bird watching aids you witness different species of local and migratory birds
- Route encompassing various temples and stupas