- Observe the nomadic lifestyle of marginalized Chepang people.
- Enjoy the captivating panoramic views of Mt. Manaslu, Annapurna throughout your hiking route.
- High waterfalls, the herd of cattle grazing over the green pastures in the hills and Terai.
- Learn their unique language and observe their distinct way of living life, dressing customs, traditions and many more.
- Contribute to the economic status of Chepang people.
Note: You can also combine this trip with Jungle Safari (Chitwan National Park) and River Rafting (Trishuli River) if time favors.