Annapurna Circuit Trek has long been considered the best trek for sceneries and cultural diversity. It brings you closer to the magic of rivers, flora, fauna and, above all, fascinating mountains. Trek through the Manang region and explore the restricted Nar-Phu valley. You will also have a chance to witness the Buddhist stupas and culture and tradition of Tibetan people.
- Trek through the four districts of Nepal embracing the magnificent views of Manasalu, Langtang Himal, Annapurna, Gangapurna, and Dhaulagiri Ranges.
- Pass one of the finest viewpoints on the earth, the Thorong-La Pass(5416m)
- Explore the fine village inhabited by Gurung Magar, Brahmin and Chhetri tribe of people.
- Explore the vegetations of Marpha, Jomsom, Kagbeni and experience the Himalayan desert 'Mustang Region' with picturesque of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna ranges at back drop.
- Enjoy your spear time at natural hot spring in Tatopani.