Everybody wants to see a glimpse of the world’s highest mountain once in a lifetime. That’s the reason why the Everest Base Camp Trek is so popular. The trek has a number of stunning attractions including many gompas(monasteries), lovely villages, Tibetan lifestyle and of course the almighty Everest. The breathtaking flight from Kathmandu takes you right into Lukla, the heart of high-himalayan ranges. The friendly Sherpa people of Solu region truly make your trip incredible.
- One of the most adventurous treks in the Everest Himalayas.
- Unique trek that goes through Lukla, Namche Bazaar, Gokyo, Cho La Pass(5330m), Kala Patthar (5550m) and Everest Base Camp.
- Leads you to the home of brave and legendary Sherpa people
- Offers the finest panoramic views of Mt. Makalu, Mt. Cho Oyu, Mt. Lhotse.
- Experience trekking through the fast-flowing and rushing Dudh Koshi river that originates from the glaciers of Everest Region.