This 13 days Short Everest Lobuche Trek is featured to fulfill the dream of wandering in the Heavenly Himalayas in minimum budget. The trek is cheaper and time friendly plus comfortable with ample acclimatization. This trek package is especially coined for the budget trekkers who have limited vacation yet desire to experience the wilderness of the Himalayas to the fullest.
The Short comfort EBC trek package doesn’t include airport reception and also excludes city tour in Kathmandu and Patan. The trekkers have all the economic freedom to select the hotel, lodge or restaurants while staying in Kathmandu. The trail of the trek traces the less travelled alternative route from Namche to Phortse and Dingboche which offers the best serene picturesque scenery of Sherpa village, green hills, terraced farmland and gleaming mountains.
- Dramatic take on/off in Lukla gateway to Everest Base Camp
- 20+ years experienced local guide and porter
- 5 nights attached bathroom with hot shower
- Acute Mountain Sickness friendly itinerary
- Sherpa Culture and tradition
- High suspension Hanging Bridges
- Tibetan Buddhism and practice
- 2 rest and acclimatization days before conquer Everest Base Camp
- Closure view of Himalayas en-route to Everest Base Camp and return
- Highest Base camp of highest Mountain (roof of the world)
- Breathtaking view of Mount Everest Sunrise and Sun set from Kala Patthar
- Comfortable Accommodation and hygiene meals everyday