These two villages offer you the pleasant smell of Nepalese culture and tradition within a few hours of your visit to Nepal. These two classical village lies across the sacred Bagmati River beside Chobhar. The major attraction of Bungamati village is the Shikhara style of a temple of Rato Machindranath where the rivered rain god is believed to have been born there.
- Walk along the holy Bagmati River
- Away from the hazy and busy Kathmandu city.
- Explore the local lifestyle of people who are totally unknown about modern development and townplanning.
- Visit Rato Machhindranath Temple in Bungamati.
- Walk through the excellent paddy, corns, and maize terrains.