The 9 to 12 minutes cable car ride to the top, Chandragiri hills gives the finest panoramic view of Kathmandu Valley covered with lush green blankets of floras and soaring 360 views of Himalayan ranges like Mt. Annapurna, Manaslu, Langtang, Ganesh, Everest which makes anyone feel like seeing whole Nepal at once.
Located at the elevation of 2551 meters, it has its own historical and mythological significance for Kathmandu Valley since the period of King Prithvi Narayan Shah. There is a temple named Baleshwar Temple at the top of the hill. The religious and cultural program is performed during the festivals. This mesmerizing hill offers you the most fascinating day of the 1-day tour inside the Kathmandu Valley.
- Majestic views of Ganesh Himal ranges, Langtang Himal with your delicious lunch at Chandragiri Hilltop.
- Crossing 3 to 4 hills through a fascinating cable-car ride.
- Amazing views of blankets of lush green forests.
- Panoramic view of Kathmandu Valley.
- Baleshwar Temple is the sacred site for Hindus.