Pashupati Nath Temple is the Holiest pilgrimage of Lord Shiva. Mt. Kailash is the mountain of Lord Shiva and it is considered holiest of all holy mountains. Mt. Kailash is in Tibet near Nepal Tibet border. A mountain with a Temple on its top is also considered Holy Mountain. There are several Shakti-peeths related to Durga Ma through out Nepal. Dakhinkali and Guheswori are most famous Shakti-peeths of Kathmandu valley.
Other important Shakti-peeths are Pathibhara, Shaileswori, Vindyavashini, Mankamana, Jogeshwori, etc. Such Shakti-peeths are usually situated on the top of a mountain. The confluence of rivers, particularly when they are major tributaries of the Ganges, is always regarded as religiously significant by Hindus, as it is believed a third spiritual river also joins. Such confluence is called Triveni.
- Visit the huge pilgrimage site of Pashupatinath and get blessings from Sadhus.
- Watch out the cremation process in Hindu Tradition at the bank of scared Bagmati River.
- Walk around the largest spherical Bouddhanath Stupa.
- Explore alluring Tamang Gompa monastery filled with vibrant murals.
- Watch Tibetan people singing the mantra ‘Om Maane Padme Hum’ by spinning prayer wheels.