Beautifully brimmed with unique sloppy village dense stone-tile roofed houses, Barpak is enriched with abundant culture and majestic landscapes. Once hit by a 7.9 magnitude Richter scale earthquake in 2015, Barpak now is fully easily accessible with paved roads, electricity, phone water supply, and many other facilities. Even though the residents were totally harmed by this disaster, the beauty and serenity of Barpak are still the same. The visitors are increasing in a significant manner now.
- Revival tourism spot after earthquake April 2015.
- Involve in the daily activities with local people and taste the true local organic food that is prepared at the courtyard.
- Discover the homeland of brave Gurkha soldiers.
- Explore Mumche Hill which provides the finest panoramic view of Ganesh Himal, Buddha Himal, Siringe Himal, Manaslu, Himchuli, etc.
- Wonderful opportunity to gaze over the rushing Daraundi river flowing from the melting snow of Ghhulung glacier and Gorkha Himal.