The trek starts from Kathmandu with the tour of UNESCO world heritage sites. We trek in the appealing and beautiful Annapurna Region and enter into the Mustang Region, which is beyond the Himalayas. The trekking trail passes through the amazing lush green forests, high cascading waterfalls, dramatic landscapes encountering excellent paddy, corns and maize fields.
- Encounter with amazing lush green forests full with vibrant colors of flowers throughout the Annapurna foothill.
- The waterfalls originates from the massive Dhaulagiri and Annapurna ranges makes the deepest gorge in the world, Kali Gandaki gorge.
- Stay with local people at Jomsom and experience their culture and tradition.
- Visit Muktinath Temple.
- Taste the organic apples at Jomsom, and the wine made from those.
- Swimming at the natural hot water of Tatopani.