The royal trek(1730m) is one of the shortest and easiest treks in the foothill of Annapurna. The blend of diverse cultures with superb views of Mt. Fishtail and Annapurna ranges at the northern highlands makes this trek one of the most exhilarating trips in the Annapurna Region.
- Start your trip with a light evening walk around the Phewa Lake in Pokhara.
- Captivating views of spectacular Mt. Fishtail, Langtang Himal, Mt. Annapurna and its ranges.
- Stay with local people, Gurungs and Magar tribes of people, and experience their culture
- Excellent layered rice terrains of along the way.
- Boat across the natural serene Begnas Lake.