Langtang Valley Trekking is one of the superb treks in Nepal that packs a lot of scenic punch into a small amount of time. The trip not only provides the magical views of rushing Langtang river, bamboo groves to a collection of high alpine pastures but also the amazing views magnificent glaciers and valleys.
- Trail ascends to Langtang valley from Syabrubesi (1470m) to Kyanjin Gompa (3870m)
- Tsergo Ri offers breathtaking views of magnificent views of Langtang Lirung, Lhanghisha Ri, Yala Peak and floating beautiful glaciers and valleys
- Sunrise and photographs from Nagthali Ghyang
- Swimming at natural hot spring water in Tatopani.
- Deep sub-tropical forests, high waterfalls, vibrant floras.
- Probability of a glimpse of Red Pandas during spring.