The classic Trans-Himalayan trade route is a long and demanding ride on a road. This is certainly amongst the contenders for the title of ” the world’s wildest highway”.
- Truly fabulous and adventurous journey which covers the most sceneries of Tibet and Nepal.
- Numerous high passes with stunning views of picturesque landscapes, tranquil lakes, rural villages, large meadows with nomad camps.
- Enriched by the ancient most lavishly decorated monasteries and temples with chanting saffron.
- Smiling faces of local people and their unique culture and tradition.
- Sweeping panoramic flight over the mighty Himalayas.