In this trek, we will be passing two high regions Numa la(5190 m), Baga la (5070), and then we reach to explore the elegance of Shey-Phoksundo (3611.5 m), which is an alpine freshwater Oligotrophic lake. It is the deepest and second large lake in Nepal which lies in the periphery of Shey-Phokshundo National Park. Trekking through this area you will encounter some of the overwhelming species of animals such as Blue sheep, Musk deer, Snow leopard, Ghoral, Himalayan tahr and many more.
- Trekking through Lower Dolpo offers spectacular views of the alpine forests, wildlife, the lifestyle of the Himalayas & the Deep blue lake Shey-Phoksundo at the elevation of 3611m.
- Witness & Explore the UNESCO World Heritage site in the lap of a Mountains.
- Explore the Ancient trade route to Tibet from Himalayas of Dolpo & Endangered Bon Po religion which came from Tibet
- Witness the Panoramic views of snowcapped peaks wild inhabitants in the Shey-Phokshundo national park
- Explore the deepest & second largest lake (Shey-Phokshundo) of Nepal, coniferous forests and enjoy some leisure time for a while.