- Mysterious colorful and captivating Tiji Festival is the most important festival of true Mustangi people who follow Tibetan Buddhist culture.
- Observe the smiling and happy faces of people presenting themselves in vibrantly colored traditional customs, jewelleries, and flags.
- Spring-renewal festival which marks the celebration of the triumph of good over evil.
- Trek in the Himalayan desert and enjoy the picturesque views of 360-degree Annapurna and Dhaulagiri massif.
- Explore Ghar Gompa, Lo- Gekar Gompa, and centuries-old monasteries and caves.
- Enjoy horse-riding in the Lo-Manthang(3840 m).