This Mysterious Upper Mustang trek brings you into the hidden world of the old Buddhist kingdom of Mustang, also called Lo. The regions isolation from the outside world has contributed to a highly preserved Tibetan culture and unspoiled nature. The features of the isolated and imposing landscape are equally assisted by the cultural beauties as monasteries, chhortens, mani walls and the whitewashed houses throughout the trail. The frequent up and down trail, the red sandy cliffs, view of Dhaulagiri and Nilgiri Mountain ranges are very heartwarming.
- Taste of true life of real mountain people
- Desert topography behind massif Dhaulagiri and Annapurna ranges.
- Experience the highly preserved culture and tradition of Tibetan people.
- Frequent up and down trail monasteries, stupas, mani malls, whitewashed houses and the red sandy cliffs.
- Sparkling capital kingdom -Lo Manthang.