The birthplace of Lord Buddha, Lumbini is a sacred place for Buddhists from all over the world, standing on an equal footing with holy places sacred to other world religions. The sacred garden where Buddha was born converges into the Ashoka pillar, which carries an inscription identifying the birth spot where we can see the seven footsteps of the Budhha.
- A holy place for all the Buddhists from all over the world.
- Walk into the footsteps of the Lord Budhha
- Comfortable hotels all around your trip, so the trip is quite friendly to all group of people; disabled, children, seniors, as well as youth and adults.
- Explore Maya Devi Temple, Ashoka Pillar and garden.
- A luxurious yet reasonable way to explore the Terai region of Nepal