This biking safari adventure takes you, at first, for a thrilling ride around the Kathmandu valley. As you ride up and down the hills and adventurous trails on your mountain bike, the beautiful Himalayas dominate the skyline. And then, the trip takes you to Chitwan National Park. Lonely Planet, the largest travel guide book publisher, says it is “one of the best wildlife-viewing national parks in Asia”.
- Initiate your ride from hustle and bustle of Kathmandu city to an adventurous ride to Kakani.
- Kakani offers mesmerizing views of the Himalayan ranges from Annapurna to Everest.
- 30 minutes Heaven ride from Shivapuri village (Shivapuri National Park) to Chisapani.
- Fantastic himalayan sunrise view from Nagarkot
- Cultural biking trip to beautiful and medieval towns, Panauti and Dhulikhel
- Visit to sacred Buddhist pilgrimage, Namo Buddha
- Jungle safari, canyoning, fun activities, chillness and wilderness at Chitwan National Park.