Australian Base Camp is the shortest and easiest trekking route. It is very suitable for the trekkers who have an enduring desire to see the close-up views of Annapurna ranges on a short hike.
The trek starts from Pokhara. You will explore the excellent layered rice terrains, lush green and peaceful forests, waterfalls and glowing views of Annapurna II, Fishtail, Dhaulagiri, and Annapurna South.
Annapurna Conservation Region never fails to surprise its explorers. It’s the largest protected land in Nepal where you will able to wander around diverse landscapes depending upon your time, level of fitness and group members.
- Magnificent views of massive Annapurna South, Mt Fishtail, and Annapurna I.
- Light walk through the rice terrains and lush green forests.
- Stay with local welcoming people.
- Excellent view of Pokhara city from the Sarangkot hilltop.
- Himalayan Sunrise views from Sarangkot viewpoint.