You will get to encounter with daily activities of the local traditional people, get to work with them either in the field or taking cattle to graze at the riverside. Not only this, but you will also be savored by the local organic foods that are grown at their own courtyard. The inhabitants of this village are Newar, Magar, Brahmin, Chhetri, Sarki, Kasain, etc where you enjoy their customs, traditions, and beliefs. Chutka Dance is a famous and popular dance in this village.
- Excellent Himalayan sunrise and sunset view of Mt. Annapurna, Machhapurchhre, Lamjung Himal and Ligligkot.
- Spend most of the time with locals either doing activities on the farm( if monsoon season) or taking cattle to graze over the hills.
- Enjoy the most popular Chutka dance with amazing music and traditional song.
- The organic Dal, Bhat, Curry- the National dish
- Explore the Tanahun Kingdom, Goddess Khadga Kali Temple.