Doplo Region is remote and fascinating. Confined by the Dhaulagiri range in the south and east, the mountains Sisne and Kanjiroba in the west and Tibet towards the north, it showcases the extraordinary untouched beauty of the region. It was popularized by the film “Caravan”.
Lake Phoksundo with its turquoise waters is the major attraction during Dolpo trekking.
- Hidden valley, a land of mystery, scenery and peace.
- Yarsha Gumba(Corylopsis sinensis) one of the most expensive herb famous for health benefits is found here.
- Six-passes trekking which gives you the countless unmatched himalayan scenic beauty and natural sceneries.
- Excellent views of Dhaulagiri Massif, Kanjiroba Peak, and the most admired Shey-Phoksundo Lake.
- Dhorpatan Hunting Reserve, the only hunting reserve under Government of Nepal.