This tour is the best way to explore the rain shadow valley behind the great Himalayan range of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri without going through bumpy road drive or weeks long trekking trail.
Upper Mustang has so much to offer. Lies on the extreme land of Nepal, the people living here are completely different from the rest of the Nepalese people. They have interesting cultures, traditional practices, and own festivals.
The Kingdom of Lo, as known as Himalayan desert showcases dry and barren lands with a huge picturesque of magnificent mountains at the backdrop.
- Sacred valley of Nepal, rich in cultures
- Taste of real Buddhism and Tibetan culture
- Walk around Lomanthang, ancient monasteries, Chortens (commonly called stupas), traditional Tibetan people and experience the tradition.
- Marvelous and 360 degree views of Mount Dhaulagiri and Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Manasalu and 18 other exciting snow capped mountains.
- Mystical caves and dramatic landscapes
- Quick glimpse of the Kaligandaki Valley
- Nomad Lands and incredible hidden Kingdom of Nepal